[OM] Re: Just another photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Just another photo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:31:42 +0000
That's great news, Marc!  And for me, 6696 is an excellent
composition (well they're all lovely).  I might have tried to get the
background in focus, but only after having taken the photo and
inspected it on-screen :-).

It almost makes me want to try to persuade Madame that we should have
a dog, or 2, and that they should be Airedales ...

Chris