[OM] Lets make this easy . . .

Subject: [OM] Lets make this easy . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:23:24 EST
After a year or so of flying naked, so to speak, I am backing up all my
photo files to an external hard drive.  There will be about 85 to 90 GB on  a
250
GB Western Digital external drive.  OK, now lets assume all the file  are now
on the drive and I want to now back them up to another WD 250 GB  drive.  Do I
do another back up or just do a copy to the new drive.   (am I asking the
right question?)  Which ever it is, then should I be  reasonably safe, just
sending all the files I backed up to the trash can?   I'm trying to 1) protect
my
files from loss and 2) free up some disk space on my  laptop.

<{8^)  Bill Barber