[OM] Re: What am I missing here?

Subject: [OM] Re: What am I missing here?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:21:47 EST

In a message dated 1/21/2007 11:06:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
danmitchell@xxxxxxxx writes:

The  listing says "manual diaphragm and manual focus", so it's not
actively  misleading, but I don't really see how it's any _use_ to anyone
without OM  lenses.

I think you are right, however he is saying that you use your DZ lenses,
which would be OK, I guess however they would be shot wide open and you would
be
able to focus.  Hey, some of my shots look that way without this piece of .
. .   Bill Barber