[OM] Re: #008

Subject: [OM] Re: #008
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:19:25 +0000
Hi Graham

I suppose everyone is allowed a bit of creative rest ;-).  I nearly
bought 2 L*icas on the 'bay this week.  One was a CL body, the other
an M4-P body.  I did not bid high enough, but I might spend a little
longer looking and bidding in the future.  It seems that all film
cameras, even the best, have been affected by the desire for digital.

That photo, 008, looked beautifully windy.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.