[OM] Re: Unsung attribute

Subject: [OM] Re: Unsung attribute
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:01:14 +0100
2007/1/22, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> > I've never shot a funeral and have never seen it done.  What type of
> > photos did the family ask for?  What were you asked to provide as
> > output, a set of 4x6 prints or something else?

In my case, it is more that everything happened fast and unexpectedly.
The kids are just under two and five. And the mother wasn't really
"there". I know she likes to look back. It sounds harsh, but in this
case it helps in the mourning process. It is rather personal, but also
very supportive to see all these people feeling the same. Life goes on
of course, but in this case it will take years. We also made a
"papabox" for the kids, in which we all collected our good memories
while they are still very alive, so they'll know what papa was like
from all these people.  There was also a very active weblog the weeks
after it happened, and that was very supportive as well.

Iwert.