[OM] Re: Reasons to always carry a camera - OT or not.

Subject: [OM] Re: Reasons to always carry a camera - OT or not.
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:33:22 -0500
 I always have one, two, three or four cameras with me:) I suffer from
shutter block most of the time however :(  I was on my way home a couple of
months ago and came across a gas tanker which had turned over on an entrance
ramp to the local expressway. As I looked up the expressway ramp,  I watched
as fountains of gasoline spurted into the air while the truck driver was
jumping in front of cars trying to keep them from entering the on-ramp and
possibly igniting the gasoline. I considered pulling onto the shoulder and
using the Stylis Epic in my pocket to capture the drama. I ,instead,
considered the fireball I would be incinerated in if an ignition source
became available.
 Oh well, lost opportunities....But I did have the camera !

Bob