[OM] Re: OM2s and OM4T shutters - same or different?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2s and OM4T shutters - same or different?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:57:37 -0500
Ah, this is very interesting.  I've seen the stop-down mechanism of
the OMs 'blamed' for causing vibration at low shutter speeds.  Was
this improvement in the 2s an attempt to address the problem?  How
successful was it in practice?

When I compare, I get the sense that the 2s has a bit less 'kick' than the 4T.

BTW, if this has already been discussed ad nauseum, feel free to refer
me to the archives.  I used to try to search them but never found what
I wanted so I no longer bother . . .

Thanks!/ScottGee1