[OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:13:53 +0100
I have all my files setup as referenced and I think you can relink to a
folder, but if you add new pictures or change the layout it is a
nuisance compared to iview.  I got annoyed when I switched the notify if
deleting master file and then a week later noticed whole folders of
photos missing - nasty and not all my fault due to its unintuative
interface. I think I may have l,earned to live with it though.

no photos were harmed in the deletion because I have them backed up and
pretty safe.

IanW