[OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:45:02 -0500
Mine is so quiet I can't tell if it's on most of the time. No whine
at all. The only drive I have in it at present is a 250MB Western
Digital 2500JS. I've got another one on order, plus a 320GB external
Firewire 800 Iomega drive for backing up stuff.

I'm thinking of hooking the other 250GB drive into a Raid 0 array,
and using the external for backup. That way, if the house catches on
fire, all I have to do is snatch up the external drive. <g>

--Bob