[OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:15:04 -0800 (PST)
"Timpe, Jim" wrote:
> My wife has had profound hearing impairment...
> Wears a hearing aid in certain situations, but far from all the
> time.

Ditto with my wife.  She has to have stage monitors cranked up so
high that it drives others bonkers.  Pretty well deaf in one ear,
can't hear in the other.  We went with in-ears for her, but I suspect
that she had them cranked up so high that it was causing more hearing
loss.  We're back to monitors again where I know the volume.  It's
tough doing recordings because the headphones are cranked up so much
I get too much leakage in the mike.

AG

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.