[OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:07:10 +0100
Haggling is correct, my english gets worse, unfortunately meine deutsche
kommt immer nicht besser. The result is the same though they generally
don't budge on price even on cars. Then again they don't mess with train
fares either, a return is twice a single etc and it doesn't matter if
you come back the same day etc. (pet hate of UK train fares)

I  will probably sell one or two zuikos to fund the 11-22   maybe the
21F2 as I have the 24F2.8 and vivitar 17mm, we will see.

I will be selling some other stuff to add to it, possible the macbook. I
think the imac would have been perfect speed wise  but I have a 20"
monitor and I was looking for extra raid storage, all of which was
getting hear the cost of the mac pro.  I was also concerned that the
second chance imac may have more likelyhood of dead pixels.

I had a lucky escape mind you, on the swiss auction site ricardo, a lot
of people got scammed by a guy called apfelrechner - looked genuine and
had office and website etc. He took a lot of money but never delivered,
I was suspicious because I couldn't work out how he could sell them
cheaper, basically the longer you waited for delivery after payment the
cheaper it was - the alarm bells rang, what deal could it be that he got
them cheaper the longer he waited, I was very tempted though (30 per
cent discount for 6 week wait).