[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Skip's PAW 2007 project - week 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Skip's PAW 2007 project - week 3
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:52:23 -0500
I played around with the pole vault forest for while and that was the best
thing that I came up with.  I tried it with only the poles and it was a
different photo, without any human element.

How?  In Photoshop CS2, I created a duplicate, B&W layer of the photo
arranged above the color version.  Then I created a layer mask on the B&W
layer and painted black on the mask to reveal the color only where I wanted
it.  So the B&W layer covers the color layer except in the places where I
painted the mask.

Skip