[OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:37:06 -0500
Phil, many thanks for the suggestions; I need them.

My first job out of college was at a relatively high-end audio store
selling all manner of pricey gear -- Magnepan, Celestron, ADS, etc.
Turned me into a bit of an audiofool -- for a while anyway and I ended
up managing a series of stores.

I left the industry >25 years ago.  In the meantime, I lost interest
in it and wander back in to it only when I need a new toy.

Heck, I didn't even know ipods can play MP3s or any other file that is
not Apple proprietary.  Based on that misunderstanding, I ruled Apple
out and have sniffed around SanDisk and similar products but haven't
been motivated to make a purchase.  Probably because I still have that
fancy-pants Walkman . . .   ;o)

Cheers!/ScottGee1