[OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: noisy macs [was: Re: LightRoom v.1 news]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:41:50 +0000
It's one of my favourite Mac noises, Bob.  You can get rid of it if
you like.  If you use Excel, there are some quite decent noises from
the various functions there; but there again, NeoOffice is a free
replacement for Excel, Word and PPt so why might you buy Office at all?

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.