[OM] Re: Completely OT: What do users of either camera think of this?

Subject: [OM] Re: Completely OT: What do users of either camera think of this?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:24:45 -0500
Poor guy.  Sounds like he hasn't found the screen brightness control on
the 5D yet nor figured out how to shoot raw.  Auto ISO seems like it
should be a no-brainer these days but I can't get terribly excited about
it since I almost never use my camera in any sort of auto mode.  I
certainly wouldn't argue that Nikon (and most other cameras I think) are
ergonomically superior to Canons.  They're getting more familiar but I
still don't like the controls on my 5D even after 8 months of usage.
However, I still wouldn't trade it for a Nikon or any other small sensor
camera.  I guess I fit into his tripod set although I rarely carry a tripod.

Chuck Norcutt