[OM] Re: Hiking gear

Subject: [OM] Re: Hiking gear
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:07:30 +0100
Cc: ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cris, Roger, et al!

You are correct Roger, that is "Kings hut" between Abiskojaure huts
and the Alesjaure huts. It's named the kings hut as it was a gift to
out current king. His majesty was complaining about the distance
between the to huts when he was hiking. I don't know if he has
visited it...

Anyway Criss, I'll put up some photos from Stensdalen and Vålådalen
for you.

/ Johan