[OM] Re: winder 2 question

Subject: [OM] Re: winder 2 question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:44:54 -0500
There is a rubber O ring inside that is used as a clutch in the wind
mechanism.  This clutch wears out and turns to goo.  Your winder will
operate normally if the old O ring is cleaned out and a new one installed.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net