[OM] Re: Unsung attribute

Subject: [OM] Re: Unsung attribute
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:38:26 -0700
Oh oh... now I'm in trouble with your lover. I probably would have used a
professional minister but all the ones we knew and loved had already passed
away. Bringing in someone that didn't know her would have seemed too much
like rent-a-preacher.

I know you would approach these assignments in a very professional manner,
as you do other things. Tact and diplomacy would really be important.

/jmac