[OM] Venezuela

Subject: [OM] Venezuela
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:29:30 -0800
Cc: ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Anyone here familiar with Venezuela? Olafo, if I remember from reading
your postings to the List your wife is from Venezuela and that you visit
frequently. I am writing because my daughter and son-in-law are now in
Venezuela doing volunteer work. (near La Victoria, Aragua)  They also
plan to see some of the country and so I was wondering if you or anyone
might have some advice that I can pass along. They are planning to visit
some beaches, Merida, and perhaps Coraima Park. Any other spots they
shouldn't miss? Places they shouldn't bother going?  Latest report has
them camping on Cayo Sal and then they are going to Coro.

Thanks,
Mike