[OM] Re: winder 2 question

Subject: [OM] Re: winder 2 question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:13:24 -0500
I've found that you have to move the camera / winder combo around in all
positions while it is firing to see it it's going to act up.  very
often, camera WILL fire fine horizontally, but as soon as you go
vertical, the winder motor spins without engaging. This is the tip off
that CE0019 rubber O ring is bad.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net