[OM] Re: OT Tough Month

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Tough Month
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 08:52:53 -0600
Moose wrote:

> It's one of these good news- bad news things. Anyway, the family is all
> together and having a good time working together, so all is well in the
> large sense. But as eldest, executor and incoming trustee of the living
> trust, it appears I new have a new part time job I didn't want.

I'm sorry to hear that, Moose. At least you had a chance to get
'most everyone together before it was too late. My mom is doing much
better than that, but since she takes care of my brother and I'm the
eldest, executor, etc., it's going to be pretty wrenching when she
goes. I hope it's not any time soon. Reminds me that I need to bug
my mom about POA, though.

Good luck, Moose.
Steve