[OM] Re: OT euphemisms [was Tough Month]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT euphemisms [was Tough Month]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:04:57 -0500
Sorry to hear about your woes. I empathize with you, like, utterly,
man. My mother died a year and a half after coming to live with us in
Maine. I was executor, etc., and found myself with a whole extra load
of work, which annoyed me no end at the time, but which actually
contributed quite a bit to an understanding of my mother and our
relationship, which never was that easy. I have charitably
characterized her as the most annoying woman in the world, and even
with the passing of time and some tiny growth in my own compassion
levels I have not changed my mind about that.

--Bob