[OM] Re: OT euphemisms [was Tough Month]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT euphemisms [was Tough Month]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:47:11 +0000
Hate to reply to my own posts, but I meant to add that when someone mentioned
Robert Heinlein the other day, it sent me on a search for "Grumbles From the
Grave," which I know is here somewhere. Haven't found it yet, though -- way,
way too many books. It's an interesting read, a collection of his letters. He
and our Mr. Clemens had a few traits and notions in common, I would guess.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --