[OM] Re: One photographer's experience of digital

Subject: [OM] Re: One photographer's experience of digital
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:49:27 -0800
Thanks for posting the link. Ease of carrying the gear through
airports and while using it is a high priority for him. It appears
from one comment that he has changed from a two zoom lens kit to a
single zoom having a wide zoom range.

Looking at his pictures IMHO he should have used shorter focal lengths
to photograph people. I liked his telephoto sceniic shots. The most
recent gallery I saw of his was 2004. This would have been done with
his D60. I wonder if he has started using shorter focal lengths after
converting to the 5D ...  did his equipment affect his photography or
maybe he should have stuck with a smaller sensor ... ???

His images appear to lean towards underexposure and possibly too much
contrast. With all of his talk about finding a calibrated lab I'm a
little surprised. I know my own preferences are skewed but I'm trying
to compare to what other people have posted here.

Thanks again, -jeff