[OM] Re: OT Tough Month

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Tough Month
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:30:09 +1100
> Moose wrote:
> [...] Hope all your end up with a January better than that!

Argh! Sorry to hear it, Moose. From what I have seen with my
partner and my sister, being or acting as executor can be
hard, frustrating stuff, but can be balanced by the sense of
working on something associated with the dead that has purpose.
I hope the latter eases things for you. Me and my oldest brother
just picked fights with each other and threw perfectly
drinkable glasses of bourbon at brick walls (well, okay, the
last was just me :-) ).

A couple of weeks ago, Peter's aunt was down at the shops
and turned to the guy in line next to her and said "I think
I have a serious problem; can you take me to the hospital?".
The bloke did, straight away, but she was unconscious by the
time she got there, and never awoke, dying a couple of hours
later. She was otherwise, apparently, in perfect health, but
a cerebral aneurism got her. They still don't know who the
bloke was that took her to the hospital.

Anyway, suffice it to say, you're in my thoughts. I don't know
with what philosophies and feelings you'll approach or be
given by grief, but, if you're ever feeling badly that it just
totally sucks, I hope you can talk to some folk about it,
either "local" or here or wherever floats your boat.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz