[OM] Re: Film Scanners going the way of the Dodo?

Subject: [OM] Re: Film Scanners going the way of the Dodo?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:34:37 -0500
I did a quick google search to find out where this was and found lots of
other photos of this spot.  Yours is by far the nicest image except that
it doesn't convey the size of the falls as does the rightmost Feb 2003
image on this page.
<http://www.gowaterfalling.com/waterfalls/munising.shtml>

Chuck Norcutt