[OM] Re: Comment on film scanner performance

Subject: [OM] Re: Comment on film scanner performance
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:50:15 +0000
James

I thought so!  You were being all proficient and knowing what you
were doing, whereas I was merely bumbling along, satisfied with
whatever it gave me ;-)  But the displaced second image might have
indicated an out-of-register scanning system, perhaps?

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.