[OM] Re: Canon FF Rumor

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon FF Rumor
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:05:49 -0800 (PST)
Dr. Flash wrote:
> Given that 2-1/4 medium format lenses normally don't have to
> resolve as much detail as a 35mm lens it may be that the Hassy
> could have as much or more trouble resolving them tiny
> pixels as the Canyon glass.

I'm not sure how that theory started, but I'll put *most* Hassy
lenses up against 35mm lenses any day.  And how about large format?
There's some really awesome large-format lenses which really stomp
that theory.  However, if the theory IS TRUE, then the E-system
should be far superior to Full-Frame 35mm format.  Right?

There's many reasons to select medium-format.  Pixel-counts would be
only one.

AG

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front