[OM] Re: We had a little bit of winter...

Subject: [OM] Re: We had a little bit of winter...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:13:02 -0000
Yes, indeed so Martyn - the weather is very considerably better - it comes
from having mountain ranges to the south, west and north to intercept the
nasty stuff.  Such as this one from this afternoon, Ben Wyvis sucking up the
rain clouds for us:
http://www.hemy.me.uk/img/PICT2293.jpg

I took the view that the additional hassle in moving 560 miles versus 5, or
6, or 56, was not worth worrying about...

--
Piers