[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:20:13 +0000
Yeah, I've got some barely read books of instruction on many things. Like my
grandmother used to say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, but
she didn't say I'd end up with a bunch of books that I've never read.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --