[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:10:17 -0600
I don't like to think about it.  I couldn't bear to sell my stuff when
I could get something for it, and now ... well, now I'm discovering
uses for my most favoritest most ugliest new word ever: re-purpose.  I
can't get rid of any Oly stuff because I can't yet determine just how
I will be able to re-purpose it.

(I imagine Chris Barker is getting very grumpy by now.)

Who knew that the 24/2.8 would make a decent copy lens?  OM marches on
in interesting ways.

Joel W.