[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 20:22:30 -0700
How do you plan to do this?  Will you sacrifice the old Control Unit plug or
will it be switchable between the new FC-1 and the old OM system unit?

I am in the process of making an adapter for my new cheap eBoy Angle Finder.
I got an extra E-1 eyepiece from John today and the next step is to figure
out which glue will adhere to the plastic.  If anyone has any knowledge on
adhesives and what might stick to the E-1 eyepiece (not the rubber ring, but
the plastic ring inside it), I would appreciate hearing from them.
Otherwise it is just trial and error, starting with epoxy.