[OM] Re: OT: Shipping to England from the US

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Shipping to England from the US
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:33:25 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 5:59:47 A.M. Central Standard Time,
scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

All he  had to to was return everything to his local USPS office, I
filled out some  paperwork.

Sounds like your experience was less  satisfactory

I've only been on the receiving end of something which was broken or  lost.
Every time I go to our local USPS office, I can count on 20 to 30  minutes in
line waiting.  Guess it reminds me enough of the "hurry up and  wait" that I
experienced in the military, that I try to avoid that portion as  much as
possible.  I love the new self serve station at the pot office  where you can
mail
certain kinds of packages 24/7.  Sent one on its way  last night at midnight
to a list member.  Bill  Barber