[OM] Re: Focus Points & E-system news

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus Points & E-system news
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:39:39 -0500
When I shoot some sports (soccer and basketball for this issue) , I use the
central-only AF point as it improves my shooting speed.  I find that the
camera takes a little longer if I have all three of the AF points operative.

But even if I use all three AF points, there are a sizable number of
instances where my subject moves between the focus points and the camera
focuses on the background.  More, closer-spaced AF with faster response
would really help me out in those situations.  I don't need 24, but 10-12
arranged in a diamond with the same width as the E-1 would really help.

Skip