[OM] Re: LightRoom Announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom Announcement
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:46:58 +0000
Winsor Crosby wrote:
>  The advantage besides saving disk space is that you can open the
> jpeg or tiff and go back through the editing steps, but with PS you
> would have to go back to your saved RAW file and start over with your
> subsequent edits. At least that is the way I understand it.

That's one thing I like, but also, as Moose said, the tools for
adjusting the curve are very user-friendly (at least THIS user..)

But also the other tools simplify and speed up the adjustments that may
need to be made, I like the Develop module a lot. Cropping is a cinch,
amd I find getting good blacks a lot easier, without screwing up any
other settings. The several ways to adjust the histogram / curve should
suit just about anyone's working preferences, I think.

Now that there's a spot correction tool in there it should take care of
most people's needs. And cheaper than PS.

D.

--
Donald MacDonald BA DipLIS

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -