[OM] Oh my gosh, its Tripod Madness, no that can't be as the Madness has

Subject: [OM] Oh my gosh, its Tripod Madness, no that can't be as the Madness has passed . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:38:34 EST
Just a quick heads up before listing it on eBay.  I just sold a RRS
L-Bracket on eBay, not thinking about offering it to the list.  This is  stuff
friend of mine is wanting to sell and I've undertaken the task in  exchange for
some time on his Epson 9800.  Most of the stuff is like  new.  No carbon fiber
zillion dollar rigs, but some very substantial  smaller tripods, heads,
cameras,
etc.  I'll be sorting out some pricing and  will list in the next few days.
Included will be:

Manfrotto 719B & case
Manfrotto 714B & case
Gitzo monopod aluminum about 6 ft tall - hmm, maybe I should keep that  one.
Adorama Podmatic with a small Slik ball head and case
Velbon VE-3 Nice condition other than attacked by an etcher
Velbon ME-3  "
   "
Hakuba padded tripod case.  Very nice and another item I should keep,  but
probably won't.
Lowepro Nova 5 AW camera case - again, like the rest of this gear - like  new
and should go live with me.
Tamrac Zoom 19 camera case with shoulder strap. Looks like it would hold an
e-1 with 50-200 DZ.
Manfrotto 3265 Ballhead with grip
Manfrotto 438 Ball camera leveler
Manfrotto 341 Elbow bracket (L-Bracket)
Manfrotta 3299 (323) Quick Change Rect. Plate Adapters. There are 4 of  these
and used to to convert your tripod/monopod to a quick release  system.
Canon A-1 with power winder and several lenses
Canon G3 Digital
Canon S 400 Digital Elph

I can do photos of any of this and please only request them if you are
interested in a particular piece.  Again I'll be sorting out some prices  and I
know you guys and gals want me to have my 9800 time. <{8^)  Bill  Barber