[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:36:56 -0800
> From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hey, Jan, long time!  Good to have you back.  Are you settling down or
> just passing through?

Thanks for the welcome, Joel!

It's been a long strange trip. To make a long story short, we
emigrated to Canada. That's cut back on my newsgroup time. We're
loving it on Salt Spring Island. We finally have enough of some 1100
boxes unpacked to feel like we belong here, and I'm actually getting
gigs again. (Hint: what's the best way of getting your photos
published? Get a job as a photo editor! :-)

So until someone brings up dumping darkroom chemicals in the drain or
their god-given right to drive SUVs in National Parks, I'll stick
around. (Oops!)

:::: Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
people, and neither do we. -- George W. Bush
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Events>