[OM] Re: winder 2 question

Subject: [OM] Re: winder 2 question
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:11:09 -0800 (PST)
A while back I was worried Olympus might soon stop stocking the o-rings.

The o-ring is a very oddd size. It is even odd for a metric size which are less
standardized, for
once, than US sizes. There is nothing in a US size even close.

I tried to see if I could match it from metric suppliers. I carefully miked up
a new one and after
pouring over catalogs and sending some emails, I was not able to get a match.

If somebody else wants to try to find an alternative, I can dig out my
measurements again, just
let me know?

Tim Hughes