[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:38:11 -0800
> From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
>
> _www.VeggieVanGogh.com_ (http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com)
>
> Jan, I had forgotten that you and VeggieVanGogh, were one in the
> same.
> Anyone who is new to the group needs to take a look at this web  site.
> Fascinating.

(Blush!) Thanks, Bill!

BTW: tying two threads together, the scene I painted on the side of
VVG is the same one I just mentioned in the "M-SYSTEM" 180/2.8 story
I just posted. I printed it out 24'x4', then cut along salient
mountain ranges to make stencils. There's a morph/time lapse movie of
the painting of VVG (done with an E-20) at:
     http://www.bytesmiths.com/wiki/Paint_job

> I had the good fortune to spend a few days on Salt Spring Island in
> October
> and am real clear why someone would be attracted to the place.  Bet
> it  looks
> a bit different this time of year.

We had about four years worth of snow this year, before January! It's
been clear and cold, with lots of frost in the morning light. I
really need to go outside with a camera instead of sitting in front
of this computer... :-)

> Good to hear from you and I don't think I'll be putting the Dremel
> tool to
> my flash unit anytime soon.

What, and spoil all the fun? :-)

:::: Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer
cell. -- Edward Abbey ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Gallery ::::