[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:59:42 -0800
Hi Moose!

> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
>> We're loving it on Salt Spring Island.
>
> Lovely
> country, if a bit wild when the winter storms come through.

Aw, that's part of the charm of island living! The gentle buzzing of
chain saws after a big blow comes through... we salvaged next
winter's firewood from around the island after the last big storm!

:::: Number of developed nations besides the US lacking universal
health insurance coverage: 0
:::: Rank of US among countries that spend the most as a percentage
of GDP on health care: 1
::::     -- Harper's Index
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99-6313-12>