[OM] Re: OT Film Scanner V ED vs 5000 ED

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Film Scanner V ED vs 5000 ED
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 15:30:45 -0000
I have just adopted an alternative approach, which amounts to the same as
you are advocating, AG.  Having tested the water with an A-1, and being
satisfied that 5mp is plenty, I bought into yesterday's technology, content
for someone else to pay the depreciation rather than me.  The E-1 with 14-54
duly arrived a couple of hours ago.  I believe it's a former sales demo
body. I can't see any sign of it ever having been used, and set about
finding out.  Using the key combinations documented at
http://www.myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=21808 it appears that this E-1
has made a total of 78 exposures.  Should I be happy, I wonder?

--
Piers