[OM] Re: OT Film Scanner V ED vs 5000 ED

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Film Scanner V ED vs 5000 ED
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:02:49 -0500
<big smile> Forgot what I'd done with the 4000......

A former list member  has a Polaroid that came from me.  The 'never actually
shipped' enhanced model.  Polaroid gave me one to beta test (don't even
remember how or why they picked me) and then they went out of the business
while I had it.  They let everyone on the team go and I never could find
anyone to return it to!

Tom