[OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 01:37:28 +0000
My choice would be Nyoil. I've never had a problem with it. As the label says,
"Cleans, lubricates, polishes and prevents rust. Use on firearms, bicycles,
fishing reels, sewing machines, tools, model trains, musical instruments,
locks, roller blades, light machinery, hinges, and household articles." It's a
very light oil, and I don't hesitate to put it on pretty much anything that
needs some lubrication.

Well, not quite everything. ;-)

https://www.micro-tools.com/store/SearchByKeyword.aspx?word=nyoil

Walt