[OM] Re: FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:36:11 -0800
> From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I think both the Vivitar and the Zuiko 90's are great lenses but I've
> heard some concern about the contrast of the Vivitar.  Both are very
> worth having.

If someone wants to send me the Viv, I'll duplicate the shots I did
with six macro Zuikos and post them. I'll even pay return shipping
for the privilege.

        http://www.biofos.com/cornucop/opage_1.html

:::: Given an infinite source of energy, population growth still
produces an inescapable problem. The problem of the acquisition of
energy is replaced by the problem of its dissipation. -- Garrett
Hardin ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::