[OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:05:55 -0000
"Super Lube is a patented, multi-purpose synthetic lubricant, containing
SYNCOLONR (PTFE) particles held in suspension. Super Lube lasts longer and
outperforms conventional petroleum-based greases and oils.

It comes in grease form, an oil with PTFE, and a light-weight oil without
PTFE. Packaging includes tubes, grease cartridges, aerosols, bottles, pails,
and drums."

But I can see no reference to TL-4276 at http://www.super-lube.com/ the
source of the nugget above.  Maybe a request to the manufacturer will help
to pin it down - their lubricants range covers applications from railroad
switchplates to bakery conveyers:

SYNCO CHEMICAL CORPORATION
800.253.LUBE (5823)
P.O. Box 405, Bohemia, New York  11716