[OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:04:56 -0400

> Oh no - I've got about 30 spare bulbs for my Kodak Carousel so at the rate
> it eats them, enough for about 300 years - I'm gonna run out of grease
> first
> :-(
> But of course by then the ambient temperature will have risen so much due
> global whingeing, probably all the grease will have melted and run into
> that
> thing we used to call 'the ocean' but now call 'downstairs'.
> Jez

I've only got about a hlf-dozen spare bulbs. Do I need more? :-)

On global warming, this guy is probably nearer the truth, with my luck.
http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/archives/story.html?id=5c8d30c6-9d77-4ccc-99d9-c3a095750cdc
Where I live, we could use some more global warming here yet.

Wayne