[OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Slide Projector Help
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:10:26 +0100
I'm with you.
(Is it a characteristic of the upper-half the OM list age demographics that
we don't believe SUVs are responsible for global warming?)
Jez

ps - when most of Belgium is wetter then usual and you're sailing in the
vicinity, look out for the man-made lighthouse comprising ~30 Kodak 250w
bulbs (I'm at 50m above current sea level)