[OM] Cleaning my shelves and selling Olympus OM

Subject: [OM] Cleaning my shelves and selling Olympus OM
From: "Dick L." <rlocke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 23:19:54 -0600
 I don't know if there are any or many buyers on the list any more...  If
so,I wanted to mention that I've spent the last week going through all my
camera equipment and culling the items that no longer get used.  I need more
room!  I hate to part with all this excellent equipment!  Briefly offering
tolist before off to other auction/sales sites.

Here's a list of stuff, please contact me off-list if interested and I'll
provide condition, photos and prices ranges.  I'm primarily interested in
selling within the US at this time.  I tested things out this week and
everything seems to be working as it should and in good shape.

Body stuff: Up for sale will be 3 camera bodies (All CLA'd >2000 by
Photosphere or Mr. Herman), all have their caps, MD covers and batteries
included.

  * OM-1n MD, converted to use 1.5v batteries - great user, has 1-8 screen
for astrophotography but have 1-1.

  * OM-2n MD
  * OM-2S (with 2 instruction books), really nice

  * Blue Olympus strap
  * Screens, a 1-13, and some sort of 13 with etched lines (?), 2 screen
boxes with tweezers &brush, one with instructions

Lenses, all olympus zuiko unless noted, with both caps.  I may be keeping
some of the wides but would be open to offers.

  * Vivitar 90mm f2.8 macro with 1:1 adapter - the actual lens used in Gary
Reese's lens test
  * Check the Argiope spider with this lens:
http://www.dl-digital.com/spider.htm[1]

  * Vivitar Macro focusing teleconverter
  * 135mm f2.8 MC
  * 21mm f3.5 SC
  * 24mm f2.8 MC

  * 28mm f2.8 MC (I just tested this on my Canon DSLR with an adapter and
it's increadibly sharp and contrasty)

  * 50mm f1.8 MC instructions
  * Many many 49mm filters, incl. linear and circular polarizers, sky, haze,
and some more esoteric stuff as well

Flash &Winder - all tested and in good working order.

  * T20 with case and instructions
  * T32
  * TTLAUTO Cord T .6m, instructions

  * TTL Auto Connector Type 4, instructions,  (OM 1n, 2n)  (above 2 items
allow off camera flash)
  * Flash extender, would work with the cords above

  * Shoe 4 # 1 -> small crack on right, otherwise looking and working well
  * Shoe 4 # 2 -> cracks and a little rougher looking but works fine
  * Winder 2 - very clean and it rips!  I love the sound this thing makes!
It's great for those of us who sometimes forget to advance the darn film
whenwe switch between auto-advance and manual-advance cameras.
Again, please contact me off-list if interested.

-Dick Locke
rlocke1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.dl-digital.com/spider.htm