[OM] FS -High Number (1,154,XXX) 50mm f1.4. reasonably priced!

Subject: [OM] FS -High Number (1,154,XXX) 50mm f1.4. reasonably priced!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 15:45:37 EST
The good news: Pristine glass, mechanics and aperture blades/  Looks  like it
has never been mounted on a camera.  Mount is scratchless.

The bad news:  It has been mounted on a camera (I took it off of one)  and it
has been dropped.  The filter ring will never, in my opinion, hold a  filter
again.

So, if you want a high number 50mm f1.4 and can live with no filter issues,
this one can be yours.

Please act quickly, before I decide to keep it, as I don't have one in my
collection/kit.

Shipped anywhere in the USA for $45.  If you have a clean calculator  panel
from a T 32 flash you would be willing to trade, then I will ship it  anywhere
in the USA for $30.  Overseas shipment will be about $5  extra.

I  can take some photos later this afternoon and if someone wants it  before
I take them, it will be theirs.

Generic front cap.  No rear cap and it will be packed so no  damage will
occur.

Off list please.  <{8^)  Bill Barber