[OM] Re: Is it my imagination?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is it my imagination?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:51:09 -0800
Alex had at least 77 successful bids in the last 30 days (nearly all
OM) but has had 908 auctions.

Chrissy has had 73 successful bids (very roughly half are OM). She has
had 286 auctions.

My feeling is that prices on Zuiko zooms seem to be still trending
down. Some of the rarer OM gear has had prices climb since Christmas.
Other than the german seller,  Jone Quinn (?), and Alex, I don't think
I've seen any 3Ti's. All of the other bodies have been up for auction
fairly regularly.

I've seen 24/2, 28/2, 35/2, and 85/2 up for auction fairly regularly.
The 100/2 has never been very common. It's been a long time since I've
seen a 180/2 or 250/2 at anything other than exhorbitant prices.

-jeff